The organizational structure of the Enterprise is built by the principles of linear-functional system. The Institute consists of functional, production, support divisions and one separated structural unit.
The functional units:
The administratively-managerial staff (AMS):
• senior management;
• a chancellery;
• a planning-production department;
• an accounts department;
• a legal department;
• a staff department.
The production-technical divisions:
• a technical department;
• an occupational safety and health subdivision;
• a bureau of the chief engineers of the projects;
• a department of maintenance of computer aided design.
The production divisions:
• a scientifically-research department;
• a complex technological department;
• a department of survey and projecting of the railways;
• a department of engineering geology;
• a constructional department;
• a department of the general plans;
• an architectural workshop № 2;
• an architectural workshop № 3;
• a heat power department;
• a department of telecommunications systems and networks;
• a department of the man-made structures;
• a department of electrification;
• a department of automatics and telemechanics;
• a department of the projects of organizing of construction and the estimates;
• a department of water suply and wastewater;
• a plumbing department;
• a department of the metal framework;
• a department of the preparation and outputting of the projects.
An auxiliary division:
• a providing department.