A Senior Project Engineer - Sergei Sviridenko
In october, the institute completed elaboration of a draft «A complex of the technical passenger station of the Kiev railway junction in the area of the Darnitsa station of the South-Western railway».
A customer of the object is a state territorially-industrial association «South-Western railway».
A goal of the project is creating a modern base for repair and maintenance of high-speed inter-regional trains «Rotem» company «Hyundai», which Ukraine purchased in Korea and plans to use them already until Euro 2012.
Annual production capacity of the facility is:
•of the daily technical inspections – 3650
•of periodic technical servicing – 231
•of the small periodic inspections – 24,0
•of the big periodic inspections – 11,0
•of the balancing periodic repairs – 5,0
•of the main periodic repairs – 6,0
A number of the created jobs – 862.
The station has been designed by the classic combination scheme. The basis of the facility consists of three buildings:
-a production building 1:
• a craft of maintenance (maintenance of the second level and outfit) of the high-speed trains;
• the production crafts, workshops;
• the service-domestic premisses;
• a boiler house;
• a transformer substation.
-a production building 2:
• a workshop for washing of the carriages with reverse water supply;
• the workshops and domestic premisses;
• a transformer substation;
• a compressor room;
• a worksop of turning wheelset without rolling out.
-a production building 3 (perspective):
• a workshop of current repair (CR-1, CR-2);
• the production workshops.
A flow sheet of the object is shown in the figure.
Now the object has passed to State Enterprise "State Specialized expert organization - Central office of Ukrainian state building expertise". A contracting organization has started preparatory constructional works at the construction site.